- The event runs from 11 am to 2 pm. Standard set-up time for vendors will begin at 10 am, but early set-up times will be available on a limited basis.
- Vendor spaces may remain open until 4 pm. Vendors are strongly discouraged from closing their space down before 2 pm.
- Each standard booth space is approximately 10 x 10 unless otherwise indicated on the map. Booth pricing varies based on location and foot traffic.
- CVLGBTQ+ has a limited number of tables, chairs, and canopies for rent at an additional cost. There will be a space below to indicate if you will require rental items.
- Electricity is available for an extra fee at designated spaces only. Please review map before requesting electricity at your space.
- Event communication from CVLGBTQ+ will be sent via email. Please ensure that the email you provide below is the one you would like us to use for all event communication.
- Parking, setup, and other event information will be sent out 8-10 days prior to the event.
- Vendor applications are due no later than May 1st, 2023. Any vendor application received after this date may not receive priority attention from our volunteer team, and spaces will be limited after our initial application window.
- All vendor fees are non-refundable. In the event that you need to cancel you may contact the organization and we will make a reasonable effort to fill your space. On the condition that another vendor is able to assume your space a refund may be considered at the discretion of the organization.
- Vendor questions can be sent to email@example.com or by phone at 715-552-5428.
Once you have submitted this form, a volunteer from our organization will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible with a response. You will be sent confirmation and an invoice for your booth space upon acceptance. Invoices for vendor spaces will be sent via email and can be paid online. ** If you would prefer another payment option our volunteer team will arrange an alternative option for you after your application is accepted.
Your space will be considered reserved only when payment has been completed, and spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. CVLGBTQ+ reserves the right to deny any application.